Low cost to create an interactive United States map
The popularity of flash is increasing and hence the users are waking up to take the advantages of a interactive maps and interactive map software.
iMapBuilder is feature-rich flash map software that can help you to embed professional and highly interactive United States maps with clickable icons and hotspots to your website. By using iMapBuilder you can easily produce a United States map and get the most out of the expediency of clickable image maps. For doing that, there is no need to have knowledge of HTML, Java Script, graphic software, etc. In addition, there are hint boxes, mouse over tool tips and several other features like lines, clickable points, dynamic displaying of routes, landmarks, icons, etc.
What makes iMapBuilder so special? Take a look at its features
- First of all, it is capable of churning out professional and interactive United States map within very short period of time. All it needs is just a few mouse clicks.
- It has a wide variety of possible applications. Apart from using the software for your website, you can use it in CDROM or as a separate application.
- There is no need to purchase extra flash or drawing software to use iMapBuilder. Moreover, you can integrate interactive map without any knowledge of coding, designing or flash.
- Just by using your existing HTML page or layout you can effortlessly insert the interactive map in your website.
- You can easily integrate the interactive United States map into your Powerpoint presentation or any formats of document by exporting the map to JPG format by using iMapBuilder.
- iMapBuilder can easily create United State map and nation with few clicks only. It is possible to implement numerous icons on the map with several mouse-over tool tips.
- The software is capable of editing links, background and color of countries and areas. There is no need to have any coding knowledge for this.
- If you have custom interactive United States map images, you can convert them into clickable interactive United States map by using iMapBuilder. Map image of any format such as JPG, GIF or PNG can be converted into an interactive map.
The benefits of using iMapBuilder interactive maps are immense. Such maps are completely capable of increasing the navigation and usefulness of your website. If you have such map in your website then the visitors can easily get information on certain exact locations that could be of hotel, business centers, restaurants, etc. Apart from helping the visitors to navigate, these interactive maps can provide further information such as upcoming events, seminars, etc.
If you do not have time to learn programming, flash or any other mapping software, then use iMapBuilder that will help you to develop professional and interactive maps for your website.
Download Website Builder Software
Software for website building, create flash photo gallery, music player, videos, calendar, interactive maps, and more...
Some possible application of Flash Interactive United States Maps
- Provide specific details about properties, including details such as nearest schools, public services, financial centers, and places of entertainment. These interactive functions can attract property buyers so you can generate more sales leads for your company.
- An online presentation related to the United States, display an interactive United State map . Use different color schemes to highlight different continents, or major cities. Users of your website will have an easier time identifying different areas in the world map with related information
- For a company in the oil gas industry, can use an interactive world energy map, showing geographix and oilfields in the middle east, or map of offshore oil drilling. You can then add clickable points, icons, regions, and display additional notes on mouse over to make it a lot easier for your visitors to find specific information in just a few clicks. us world oil drilling energy map
- A surveillance department can use a clickable map of the floorplan image of a Casino/Resort/School Campus/Hotel, and then convert it to a flash interactive map. Clickable custom icons and hotspots can be added to reference surveillance cameras, and display details about the camera on mouseover.
- An academic librarian can use a clickable world map with icons and links, to pinpoint important cities and towns. Students can click on a region, or a point which links to a list of "hot news topics" for the country selected in mouse-click (or a city/town)
Interactive map can be used for many purpose. Discover a world filled with possibilities and convert your old static image maps into interactive flash maps!
Related articles in Wikihow:
How to create an interactive map using iMapBuilder
How to create a multi-language site using A4Desk
How to sell music from your website using A4Desk Flash Music Player
How to create video player using A4Desk Flash Video Player
How to create thumbnail gallery using A4Desk Flash Photo Gallery
How to create Flash TV commercial